IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ THOROUGHLY.
1. SESSION FEE. Due in full at the time of booking in order to secure your date. Session fees must be paid no later than two weeks prior to your session or it is subject to cancellation. Reserved dates are subject to being moved if another client is interested in the date and pays for their session first. I try to make sure everyone gets their desired date, but paying for your session as soon as possible helps ensure that.
Cash, check, and credit/debit cards are accepted. Once the session fee is paid, no additional client can be booked for that time, as a result session fees are non-refundable. Session fees are valid for no more than 6 months after the date of purchase. Session fees that have not been redeemed after 6 months are no longer valid.
2. CANCELLATION. If you must cancel your session please let me know as soon as possible (no later than 48 hours prior) so we can reschedule your session to the next available date and provide this time for another client. You are however limited to rescheduling only two times. If your session is postponed more than two times, your session is subject to cancellation and will result in a forfeiture of your session fee.*
*This is applicable only in the case of repeat non-weather related, non-emergency postponements
3. INCLEMENT WEATHER. We will simply reschedule your session to the next available date if you desire. A suitable indoor location can also be arranged.
4. TIME. Please arrive on time to your session dressed and ready to begin. There is a window of time allotted for your photo session that begins at your specified time so additional time for preparation will reduce the time we can spend taking photos. If you are more than 30 minutes late, your session is subject to cancellation and will result in a forfeiture of your session fee.
5. PHOTO SESSION. Cameras of any kind are not permitted at our photo session.
6. ATTENDANCE. Attendance at photo sessions is limited to those being photographed. No more than 1 additional person will be allowed at the photo session. Having additional people present can be distracting to both the photographer and to those being photographed.
7. ORDERS AND ARCHIVING. All orders must be placed during ordering appointment by key decision makers. Orders can be paid in full or by 3, 6, or 9 month payment plans with a 50% deposit. Images not ordered during ordering appointment will be deleted 3-6 months after order appointment. Images ordered during ordering appointment will be archived no less than 1 year.
8. COPYRIGHT. All images provided by Your Beautiful Life Photography whether digital or print may not be reproduced by any means. This includes screenshots of proofs. Doing so constitutes copyright infringement and is punishable by law.